Shortly after graduating with a Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Utah in 1998, Mike and his family moved to Evanston. Having lived in Wyoming since 1999 they are proud to call Wyoming home.
Mike has continued to advance his comprehensive education in orthopedic physical therapy by participating in a certification program through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy as well as achieving Board Certified Doctors of Physical Therapy status in Orthopedic Physical Therapy. In August of 2010 he received a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Utah.
Mike enjoys providing volunteer sports medicine coverage for the Evanston High School Football Team as well as fly-fishing, dirt bike riding and spending time with his wife and two sons.
- Senior Physical Therapist Wyoming Specialized Physical Therapy - present
- University of Utah, SLC, Utah, Graduated August 2010 - Doctor of Physical Therapy
- University of Utah, SLC, Utah, Graduated June 1998 - Master of Physical Therapy
- Wyoming- Reference Number: 840
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties - Orthopedic Clinical Specialists Examination March 2005
- Level III Oral/Practical Examination - North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy-November 2001
- Level II Written Examination - North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy-December 2000
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy-University of Utah Sports Medicine Center
- Level III Upper Quadrant Part B-Cervical Spine-November 10-12, 2001
- The Orthopedic Study Series: "Shoulder Rehabilitation Considerations", Bounitful, UT-October 15, 2001
- Level III Upper Quadrant Part A-Extremities-October 13-15, 2001
- The Orthopedic Study Series: "Case Studies in Treatment and Management to Sports Injuries of the Extremities", Bountiful, UT-September 14, 2001
- Level III Lower Quadrant Part B-Lumbar Spine- June 1-3, 2001
- Level III Lower Quadrant Part A-Extremities-May 15-18, 2001
- Level II Upper Quadrant Part B-Extremities-May 2-4, 2000
- Level II Upper Quadrant Part A-Cervical/Thoracic Spine-March 31-April 2, 2000
- Level II Lower Quadrant Part B-Extremities-Sept. 10-12, 1999
- Level II Lower Quadrant Part A-Lumbar Spine-October 15-17, 1999
- Level I Differential Diagnosis in Orthopedic Manual Therapy- May 14-16, 1999
- "Annual Conference, Utah Chapter APTA", Snowbird, UT-November 7-8, 1997.
- "Metabolic Response During Exercise on a Large Therapeutic Roll" -1998, Pending Publication
- "Heart Rate Response to Exercise on the Phsioroll"-1997.
- "American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties"
- "Orthopedic Clinical Specialists exam"
- "Metabolic Response During Exercise on a Large Therapeutic Roll"
- National APTA Combined Sections Meeting, San Diego, CA-April 1998
- Annual Conference Utah Chapter APTA, Snowbird, UT-November 1997
Professional Volunteer Activities:
- Sports Medicine game coverage for Evanston High School Football 2002-present
- Event coverage for Evanston Rodeo Series, 2003
- Utah Chapter of American Physical Therapy Association
- Wyoming Chapter of Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Medicine