Wyoming Specialized Physical Therapy’s home physical therapy is for our community members that prefer to have their physical therapist come to their home. We bring needed physical therapy services right where they are most needed – in the safety and comfort of your home.
Some of the Benefits of Home Physical Therapy
By delivering our care to you in your home, we can often achieve exceptional results such as:
- Better compliance
- Better treatment attendance
- Decreased likelihood of relapse
- A faster recovery.
For some of our patients, home physical therapy is a better option. Here are some reasons why you might consider our home physical therapy service:
- You are no longer able to drive, or you are uncomfortable with driving,
- You arrive too tired to participate in our outpatient therapy programs,
- You have significant challenges with mobility & transfers,
- You have little or no family support that might prevent attendance at our Wyoming Specialized Physical Therapy facility,
- You prefer to have physical therapy services brought to you in the comfort of your home.
Who Refers to Our Home Physical Therapy Services?
Many of our patients are referred by physicians who seek options for their patients who have restricted travel abilities. Local hospital care planners who serve the senior and low mobility community may refer some people for home health care.
Finally, Home Health Agencies may refer patients after Medicare Part A benefits have been exhausted or outpatient physical therapy clinics when outpatient attendance is low.
Need More Information?
Please give us a call to learn more about our home physical therapy services. It’s a great option for many members of our community and could be the perfect option for you.